Ready to work with a virtual assistant?
I often find the best way for a client to get going with me is for them to list out all the tasks they want to outsource to me regularly and jobs that come up more randomly, plus an approximate time each task currently takes you to complete.
I find this gives a great baseline to work from as to how many hours it might take me to do those same tasks. It also makes sure we’re a good fit for each other with a view to a long term relationship and minimum hours.
I also take on clients with a view to a long term relationship. There is normally some setup work required to get started so better to keep focused on long term, and I require clients to provide me a minimum of 5 hours work per week. I only work with a few clients at a time, keeps me focused!
If you are interested in using my services as a virtual assistant, fill in the form below with as much information as you can. I’ll be in touch with more details about how I work, and setup a discovery call (if convenient) so we can get to know each other and get working.
Answers to frequently asked questions
I’ve put together a whole page of commonly asked questions, but here’s a quick overview of the most common ones:
- I work on a monthly payment structure – this reduces the paperwork required compared with working weekly.
- I am able to accept multiple currencies as payment via Bank Transfer (I love to use Wise). Other currencies may be available on request. I also like to avoid PayPal where possible, and my rates can be found on my FAQ page.
- For giving me instructions, I am happy to use my own email, an email provided by you (i.e. my own GSuite account within your company), or a planning tool like Trello.
- It’s best to provide clear instructions of what you want and expect from each task you set – we’ll discuss this when setting you up.
- I advise clients to create screen recording videos and upload to YouTube to explain tasks. If you stop using me for any reason, you then have the explanation videos already made for your next assistant.
- I am happy to have meetings / calls for you to set tasks, but this is billable time.
- I don’t offer any call answering or calling services.
- My computer: MacBook Pro
- My current location: Thailand
- My timezone: UTC+7
- My working days: Monday to Friday
I have clients from all over the world, and never once has working hours been an issue with fulfilling tasks!